Thursday, August 21, 2008

And He's Off...

This is Tara, Chad's wife. I may be updating Chad's blog from time to time if he does not get a chance too. I took him to the aiport this morning at 6:00 am after staying up until after 1:00 am packing. He is very excited to get there and find out more information and details about what is in store for him in the next few weeks. Just this morning he told me that there is an article written about his trip on the Samford Athletics Webpage. To read it click on the link to the right. Also, he has a skype account set up for those of you that are familiar with it. While he won't have much time to talk, he would love to hear from some of you while he's gone. He will be in Colorado Springs until Saturday. Then, he will go to Japan for one week for their training camp. After that, it's off to Beijing for 2 weeks. I will try to make sure he is posting regularly or I will try to get on and update on what he has told me. Good Luck Chad!

1 comment:

KayeRodriguez said...

Good Luck, Chad!!! You will be in our thoughts and prayers while you are in Beijing.....hope you have a great experience while you are there.

Love,
Kaye and Roland